Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blog 10

1.)There were a lot of things that had taken time to get used to in this course. First of all this is the first time I really used blogs (I typically can’t stand them). However, the way that the professor made this class turned out to be somewhat helpful. I do enjoy the concept of using sci-fi movies to get this point across. The matrix screening was pretty fun. On the other hand writing about it proved to be more difficult than I thought because I had to elaborate more on it. I would like to have known more about the concept of knowledge. I think that the term of ignorance is bliss is about too played out. We’ve done it too much already. I don’t think there’s much more to do anymore. Illusion and reality is pretty interesting as well. I find it amazing how many people cannot decide between the two.

2.)I am having a bit of a problem as a writer with these blogs. I would rather do more written work than blogs because I still need to get the idea of MLA format completely. I find it a bit discouraging. I think it’s just me needing some constructive criticism on my writing. Therefore, if I had more assistance with that maybe I could do better. I can pretty much do a thesis and a topic sentence quite well. I do have some problems annotating, I still need to learn more about that. It’s not too easy. And the biggest problem I am bound to have is this LaGuardia archives project. I am still very unsure about it. I don’t think I have a clue exactly what to do for this assignment. I’m going to try the best I can to succeed in this. However, I fear I might have some errors because I need more direction with my writing. Hopefully by the end of this semester I can be able to write a lot better than I was in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment